Friday, February 4, 2011

When God is silent, He has faith in our abilities.


(Job 1:6-22) This is Job’s first test. Satan was trying his best to provoke Job to curse God and failed. Through all of his misery, God was silent. (Verse 22) In all this, Job did not commit sin by charging God with wrongdoing.
(Job 2:1-10) This is Job’s second test. In all of his sufferings, God was silent. (Verse 10) He replied, “You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good things from God, and not trouble?”
God allowed Satan to test Job because He has faith in his abilities to survive. God says in (Job 1:8) ………… “There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and decent, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”
(Job 23:10-12) But He knows the path that I take; when He has tested me, I will be refined as gold. My feet have firmly followed his steps. I have kept His way without turning aside. I have not departed from His commands. I have treasured the Word of God more than my daily bread.
(Job 42:2-3) “I know that you can do everything. No plan of yours can be thwarted. You asked, ‘who is this that obscures my knowledge?’ Surely I said things that I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know.”
(Job 42:12) The Lord blessed the latter part of Job’s life more than the first…………

No comments:

Post a Comment