Saturday, March 5, 2011

Greatest pound for pound king


Jesus is the greatest pound for pound king forever
(Luke 9:58) Jesus said, “Foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the son of man have no place to lay his head.”
(Luke 4:4-8) Jesus said, “It is written: ‘Man does not live on bread alone.’
The devil led him up to a high place and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and said to him, “I will give you all their authority and brilliance, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. Worship me and it will all be yours.”
Jesus said, “It is written: ‘Worship and serve the Lord your God only.’
(Mark 3:4) Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” but they remained silent.
(Matthew 12:17-21) This was to fulfill what was spoken to the prophet Isaiah:
Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations. He will not quarrel or cry out; no one will hear his voice in the streets. A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he leads justice to victory. In his name the nations will put their hope.”
(Matthew 21:12-13) Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “’My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it a ‘den of robbers.’”
(Luke 6:27) “But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.”


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete